Tuesday 19 November 2013

power point presentation.


 On my first slide of my powerpoint I had images of the portraits and some quotes from Elizabethan literature that described the hair that inspired the texture and colour.










On my second slide I compared original Elizabethan hair to contemporary hair style. Saying how even our day to day hair styles have been inspired by that era. I also wanted to say how the big voluminous hair styles stood out for me the most, as well as the frizzy textures.





Here I spoke about my three final collages and explained what each one was and how I could've created it.

 On my fourth slide I showed some images of experiments I said what worked and what did not. I found that my design ideas and what I actually did, did not link up therefore I will develop my design further this week.









On my final slide I showed my final design which Seema helped me choose. I said why I thought she chose it and why I think I think I should use it. I also wrote how I will communicate my idea to my partner and all of the products and equipment needed to create the design.


Here is my feedback I received. I think I need to make a few last changes to my design as I feel I am not fully finished. I agree with Seemas comments and will work on sculpting the hair to complete my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment