Sunday 10 November 2013

Trying hair design number 3.

I have trialed a look I created from the Dolce And Gabbana advert.

 Here I french plaited the front section of the hair to the back of the head. Like I drew on the image. I think if I was to do further this design I would buy colored extensions to plait or add ribbon in the hair or even plait the ribbon.








I then rolled and twisted the hair into a low bun.
I twisted the other side of the hair into the bun and created two waves using the technique I learnt in class the other day using two strands of hair, I feel this may look better curled.
Here I added some `jewls` as I did in my image. I added them into the plait to possibly make the hair look more 
Elizabethan.








Some factors I did not think of was the preciseness as the hair looks very messy and I didn't think of placing the parting straight! Some issues that may be faced is my hair is very long therefore the design may need some altering like I could wrap the plait around the bun like a band. i am not sure if I like the twist or the front bits. I think I may re-do this style by curling all of the except the plaited part re-create the updo and have some strands hanging on both sides of the face and will incorporate different colours and textures. I think I will also back comb the hair to give it more lift.


Looking at this I have realised I went completely off target as the final outcome looks nothing like my image or how I described my intended design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment